The Auto Experts provide state-of-the-art front end and suspension services to the East Sacramento, Sacramento Midtown, McKinley Park, downtown Sacramento, South Sac, and West Sacramento areas. Service and repair options include:
- Thrust-angle and four-wheel alignment
- Shock absorbers and struts
- Power steering
- Rack and pinion replacement
- CV boots / CV joints service
- Power steering fluid service / flush
- Control arm, center link, idler arm, pitman arm
- Ball joint replacement
- Air ride suspension
- Vibrations, rough ride, and tire wear diagnosis
- 36-month / 36,000-mile warranty on repairs
Have a vibration? Does your car pull or shutter? Are your tires wearing down in weird ways? The Auto Experts can help. Our ASE certified technicians are trained and expert at suspension and front end problems. Whether it’s a worn out shock or strut, an alignment problem, a worn steering part, or just a tire out of balance, we can figure it out for you and get it fixed. We have great prices and excellent warranty terms.
Having or think you might have a steering, suspension, or ride quality problem, give us a call. We’ll even give you a ride back home or to work if you are in the East Sacramento, Midtown, or downtown area.
Call for an appointment today.