The Auto Experts offer high-end engine diagnostic and emission-system diagnostic and repair services in the McKinley Park, Sacramento Midtown, Sacramento Downtown, West Sac, South Sac, and East Sacramento areas. Computer problems, dash lights on, and just plain problems with the vehicle not running right all fall under the broad category of computer, engine, or emissions problems. Our diagnostic and repair options include:
- Check engine light diagnosis
- Computer diagnostic
- Airbag light diagnosis
- SRS Light diagnosis
- Drivability (driveability / runability / run-ability) diagnosis and repair
- Electrical system / no-start problems
- Emissions Repair Facility
- Engine replacement and/or repair
- New, used, remanufactured engines
- Engine oil change and oil leak diagnosis
- Exhaust system diagnostic and repair
- Fuel system diagnostic and repair
- Fuel injection cleaning and replacement
- Fuel filter replacement
- Oxygen sensor replacement
- PCM / ECU / TCM reflash or replacement / flash reprogramming
- SMOG check and certification
- 36-month / 36,000-mile warranty on repairs
There are a number of lights that can light up on your dashboard. Some of them are related to the engine or emissions system in very direct ways. Some less directly. Others are related to seemingly or even completely unrelated things, like the transmission, cooling system, brakes, safety system, or even the tires!
Regardless of what might be triggering a light on your dashboard, The Auto Experts can help.
What if I don't have a dash light on, but my car is still not running right?
No problem. The Auto Experts have you covered. Give us a call. We'll figure it out. We'll even give you a ride to your house or your workplace if you live or work in Downtown, Midtown, or East Sacramento.
Call for an appointment today.