Spring is almost here, which means it is time to start spring cleaning! You can start on the interior of your vehicle, while the team at The Auto Experts will get going under the hood. Together, we can keep your vehicle looking and driving healthy. Here is some important spring preventative maintenance:
- Oil and Oil Filter Change: Regularly scheduled oil changes are an important component of preventative maintenance. Your oil becomes less effective as it ages.
- Battery: Your battery works much harder during winter than in any other season, as the cold weather slows down the chemical reactions. With warmer temperatures right around the corner, time is of the essence to get your battery checked.
- Tires: Don’t forget about your tires. Fluctuations in temperature mean fluctuations in tire pressure.
- Windshield wipers: After the wet rainy months, now may be the perfect time to get your windshield wipers replaced especially with spring showers quickly approaching!
- Headlights and taillights: If you find yourself squinting in the dark, you don’t need glasses, but your headlights and taillights may need attention.
We are ready and willing to get going on spring cleaning for your vehicle with these spring preventative maintenance items. Schedule an appointment with The Auto Experts today. Proudly serving downtown Sacramento, Midtown, and East Sacramento, you can find us at 505 30th Street. See you soon!